Agricultural economy, Peasant study, Rural economic history
Key WordCacao production in Africa, Agricultural labor issue, Introduction and expansion of cash crop, Impact of forest conservation
- 2005-2008 Research collaborator of Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research, Graduate School of Asian and African Area Studies, Kyoto University, Group representative Mitsuo ICHIKAWA, Study of the usage of bush meat in tropical Africa
- 2008-2009 Member of International cooperative study, Global Center of Excellence for Reconstruction of the Intimate and Public spheres in 21st Century Asia, Group representative Mari OKA, Empirical Study of the Intimate Sphere Formed by the Migrate Minority under Struggle for Survival
- 2009-2012 Research collaborator of Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research, Graduate School of Asian and African Area Studies, Kyoto University, Group representative Mitsuo ICHIKAWA, Study of the establishment of customary right and the coexistence of other ethnic groups
- 2011 Land Use Patterns for Cacao Agroforestry in Southern Cameroon, African Study Monographs 32(4): 135-155.
- 2010 A study of the labor usage during cacao harvest season in Central Africa – A case study of the Fang in Southern Cameroon, Daizi KIMURA and Koichi KITANISHI eds., Social ethnography in rain forest, Kyoto University Press: pp. 129-150. (in Japanese).
- 2010 The Use of Hunter-Gatherers Labor by Farmers in Central Africa: A Case Study of the Relationship Fang and Baka in Southern Cameroon, Empirical Study of the Intimate Sphere Formed by the Migrate Minority under Struggle for Survival, GCOE International Joint Research 5: 16-27.
- 2009 Agriculture and Hunting of the Fang in Southern Cameroon, Journal of African Studies 74, 37-50. (in Japanese)
- 2012 Forest Conservation and Local Livelihoods in southern Cameroon, 13th World Congress of Rural Sociology, Lisbon, Portugal, 31 July (Oral).
- 2012 The Role of Oil Palm in Tropical Africa−A Case Study of the Usage of Palm Wine in Southern Cameroon, 13th Congress of the International Society of Ethnobiology, Montpellier, France, 22 March (Oral).
- 2010 Hunting by the Baka Hunter-Gatherers during the Cacao Harvesting Seasons in southern Cameroon, International Conference on Congo Basin Hunter-Gatherers, Montpellier, France, 24 September (Oral).
- 2010 Cacao-based Agroforestry in southern Cameroon: Is it Real or Ideal?, 4th Conference of the Asian Rural Sociology Association, Legazpi, Philippines, 8 September (Oral).
- 2010 The Use of Hunter-Gatherers Labor by Farmers in Central Africa: A Case Study of the Relationship Fang and Baka in Southern Cameroon, 39th annual meetings of the Society for Cross-Cultural Research, Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A, 18 February (Oral).
- 2009 Cacao Production and the Use of Forest Resources in Southern Cameroon, International Workshop Biological Conservation and Local Community's Needs-Lesson from Field Studies on Nature-Dependent Societies, Yaounde, Cameroon, 7 February (Oral).